Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bright Colorful Refurbished Dresser! Cost $3.95

This dresser belonged to one of my old roommates who was moving away and didn't want to keep her old dresser any longer. I wish I kept the before pictures (accidentally deleted them) but she had previously spray painted it white without sanding it so the finish was messy and quite un even. Since she was basically throwing a way this great piece,I had to get my hands on the dresser to give it some life. Again sorry I don't have the before and after pictures but to give you a better idea it went from white paint, to being sanded down to pure wood, then a flat teal sample can of paint I bought that was made accidentally by Home Depot,(sometimes they accidentally make paint and will sell it at a very very cheap price) Glad I did because it was definitely a score.I used a regular old paint brush that I had, so this project was fairly easy for me.It's surprising what you can do with an old piece of furniture,a sander, and some paint.





No comments:

Post a Comment